|Photo by Laura Bear 2014|
The release of my debut novel is on the horizon! Book launch is at a wonderful little independent bookstore called RiverRead Books in Binghamton, NY on March 14th at 3:00 pm. All are invited! Book signing also scheduled in Ithaca at another wonderful independent bookstore called Buffalo Street Books on April 4th at 2:00 pm. My son and future daughter-in-law are flying out from Minnesota for the launch. I'm so excited and thankful. This has been a long, winding road to following my dream. I've met so many wonderful people along the way. Today is a day to count my blessings. Here are my top ten for the week:
1) Where the Heart Lands will be published by Unsolicted Press March 14th of this year! www.unsolicitedpress.com
2) Many of my writer friends are hitting their stride in their writing careers this year: Gregory Norris gregorylnorris.blogspot.com; Mari Cooper twitter.com/ahamoments; and Julie Hedlund www.juliehedlund.com.
3) My wonderful son is marrying a lovely young woman this May, while working on a law degree and a masters in business analytics!
4) My son and daughter-in-law will be here for my book launch.
5) I am following my dream while also working at a fulltime job that I love, helping people recover from stroke and brain injury.
6) A much better-insulated house with a new furnace and a woodstove that keeps me warm during this wicked winter.
7) A loving spouse who takes care of that woodstove and is working to understand this big change in his life of his wife as an author.
8) Working with a fabulously talented publisher and editors at Unsolicited Press.
10) Meeting so many wonderful people because of my writing journey.
There are so many more things for which I am thankful, but this is a good start. Hope you all have good things to cherish. Thank you for stopping by.